- Center for Latin American Studies
- CLAS Interdisciplinary Program
- Computer and Information Science and Engineering
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies
- Geological Sciences
- Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Political Science
- Sociology and Criminology & Law
- Spanish and Portuguese Studies
- Michailidis, George
- Barnes, Riche J Daniel
- Canton, David
- Fagan, Abigail A.
- Johns, Tracy Lynn
This listing represents faculty appointed to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. For individual programs' faculty lists within CLAS, please see each of the individual faculty tabs within the individual CLAS departmental pages of this catalog.